Line Fence Law Library
- Ohio Line Fence Law Fact Sheet - April 2009
- Affidavits Required by Ohio's Line Fence - March 2009
- Alternative Landowner Agreements Under Ohio's Line Fence Law - May 2009
- A Summary of Ohio's Line Fence Law - September 2008
- Ohio Partition Fence Law: A Procedural Guide for Townships - August 2008
- Notice of Rights and Responsibilities for Townships - August 2008
Ohio Revised Code
- Miller v. Blume - Appellant failed to provide sufficient summary judgment evidence to show that there was a genuine issue as to whether or not there was a line fence between the properties.
- Kilroy v. Peters - Township trustees and duty to clear noxious weeds in fence row.
- Hofka v. Hanson - Partition fence, property boundary and adverse possession.
Links to Other Resources
- Florida Fence and Property Law Handbook - U. of Florida Agricultural Law Center
- Indiana Farm Fence Laws - Purdue Extension
- Kansas Fence Law - Kansas State University Extension
- Pennsylvania Fence Law - Penn State Agricultural Law Resource & Reference Center
- The Constitutionality of Partition Fence Statutes in the Midwest - National Ag Law Center