Property Law Library
- Rababy v. Metter - Branches, leaves, and other vegetation falling from neighbor's tree onto other neighbor's property did not constitute a nuisance or a trespass.
Ohio Agricultural Law Blog
- FAA Proposes Rule for Small Drone Operation
- Leasing Your Land for Hunting: Legal Considerations
- Ohio Senate Introduces Agritourism Legislation
- Understanding the "Small Farms Rider" and OSHA Inspection Authority on Farms
- Got Inflatables? New Safety Standards will apply to Agritourism Farms with "Bounce Houses" and Slides
- Ohio Supreme Court Refuses to Hear Henry County Drainage Dispute
- Property Hazards Don't Disqualify Immunity Under Ohio's Recreational User Statute
- Farm Oil Spill Prevention Plans: Required or Not?
- Ohio Court Upholds Jury Verdict Against Adverse Possession Claim
- Township Trustees, Farmers and Problem Trees, Weeds and Vegetation: Let's all Follow the Legal Process